Arsenal Duo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking up on Bruce's post and players discipline, IMO Moyes has a tight grip on the players and clearly will not brook dissent. Bully for him, it is one of the features that club lacked before he came.

I think Flamini would be a good squad player if available at a reasonable price. Can cover several positions, strong tackler, decent distribution - perhaps a similar player to Neville in some ways. Aliadierre - no.

I agree with you there CT regarding Flamini, as a squad player only although (as I don my flak jacket) I suspect that a more skillful player than PN might not find it too hard to dislodge him from the team within the next 12 months, he is so inconsistent and his passing leaves a lot to be desired.(y)

Agreed, but PN does bring a great attitude and leadership, and in some games you see flashes of actual skill and vision - just not often and not consistently enough. Yeah, I was thinking that Flamini could be the medium term replacement, but I'd prefer to see Fernandes signed and ultimately being that deep midfield playmaker.

Agreed, but PN does bring a great attitude and leadership, and in some games you see flashes of actual skill and vision - just not often and not consistently enough. Yeah, I was thinking that Flamini could be the medium term replacement, but I'd prefer to see Fernandes signed and ultimately being that deep midfield playmaker.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back