Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start Patterson, Ali and maybe even a kid or two.

Do that and I won't be arsed about the score TBH I won't be arsed anyway but I'm pretty sure most wanna see how close we are to getting rid of Kenny and some midfielders with actual ready replacements

I'd like to see this used as a practice match. Lose 5-0 or whatever, try to go and play.
Shame we haven’t had more opportunity, would have liked a few games to experiment. Alli has to start, see if that emotion on display on Thursday has ignited his fire.

I'm actually buzzing for arsenal. Dont care if we lose. But I'm so looking forward to it.

Richy giz one more season

Start Patterson, Ali and maybe even a kid or two.

Do that and I won't be arsed about the score TBH I won't be arsed anyway but I'm pretty sure most wanna see how close we are to getting rid of Kenny and some midfielders with actual ready replacements
Patterson's still injured but i'd like to see some younger players get an opportunity too

I was happy to write it off this morning but not so now. That's the mentality that has strangled the life out of this club.

We must insist and demand 100pc effort. It may not be possible or practical but that's beside the point.

Probably lose here but if our attitude is right we might get something. The last thing I want to see is a heavy defeat here. It's a bad way to sign off. The next game sets the tone and that's it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.