Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

not even arsed

5-0 win or 5-0 loss, who cares it's over.

Will be sitting watching Burnley and Leeds games hoping Leeds get pummelled.

I can go into a game relaxed and uncaring on the result for the first time, however I want us to beat Arsenal and hope we make them work for CL even if it is out of their hands.

I really don't care that much about this game, our season boiled down to avoiding relegation and now that has been achieved the season is for all intents and purposes over. I would be nice to get 3 points and finish above Southampton, plus it would mean a few extra quid. However let us not forget who this Everton team of today are, we have no bottle to win away from home, we have little by way of skill to beat a team challengingly for a Champions League spot and generally we don't turn up after we win a game. That is the story of this season, that is the reality of this season.
As for the team Frank puts out I have interest in only one player and that is the Club Captain Seamus Coleman, I hope he starts as I have a feeling it could be his last time as first choice player, let him play his way out. I don't believe, indeed I hope Frank doesn't need to see anybody play again to determine whether they should remain at the club, I hope the gruelling time the players have put him through will have been enough to have made his mind up to who goes and who stays. They will be some, no doubt, who won't be staying even if he wants them to, again hopefully the power brokers around the club have told him who he has to work with next season, but that I doubt very much.
One last thing I hope will happen from Sunday's game, Bill Kenwright will take to the field at the Everton side of the ground to announce his retirement, I will write his speech ...... thank everyone for their tremendous support, privileged to have been associated with this great club, time to call it a day and let some new blood take over mantle, always be a blue, thank you this is not goodbye just another chapter as a fan.
Now that would be a result.

I think only an Arsenal team that will be going through the motions once Spurs are 2-0 up will prevent us getting absolutely tonked here.
It’s got massive 7-0 after we qualified for the Champions League vibes.

It gives me great pleasure to be nea about this one now.

Still on a high from the other night and looking forward to watching Frank build the team that he wants during the summer.

Tomorrow is all about enjoying having no more stress for me now no matter what happens.

Oh and laughing my head off when City win and either the bitter beauts Leeds or Burnley get relegated into the league they deserve.

Come on you blue blooded diving header celebrating beauties. ;)

Couldn't care less about this game tomorrow. Play Welch, Price and Dobbin. Give richarlison and Holgate a rest and drop Gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.