Fourth official: James Linington.
VAR: Lee Mason.
Assistant VAR: Mark Scholes.

Pickford

Coleman - Keane - Holgate - Mykolenko

Dele
--- Doucoure -- VdB

Richarlison --- DCL ------ Gray -

Start with this, then use the 3 subs for each area of the pitch. I'd probably introduce Godfrey for Holgate, Price for Doucoure, and Dobbin for Richarlison if it were me (barring any injuries, that is). Think Iwobi & Gordon deserve a rest for this full stop.

If we lose so be it.. just try and keep the score down lol

Referee: Andre Marriner.
Assistants: Simon Long, Scott Ledger.
Fourth official: James Linington.
VAR: Lee Mason.
Assistant VAR: Mark Scholes.
Lee Mason on VAR lol I bet they were hoping and praying we didn’t get a result last night so that cretin could finish us off on Sunday.

I want to see our players openly and blatantly ragging Arsenal players in the box and see what happens. Almost like an experiment.

Get sigy
Lee Mason on VAR lol I bet they were hoping and praying we didn’t get a result last night so that cretin could finish us off on Sunday.

I want to see our players openly and blatantly ragging Arsenal players in the box and see what happens. Almost like an experiment.
Get Tom Davies to stick the ball up his shirt while running the length of the pitch shouting 'make way for the pregnant lady, gentlemen!' then he just leaves the stadium completely.

See what happens. Like a real life 'you're the ref'

Think we could be saying farewell to a few players on Sunday. Suspect it will be a mix of first team-ers and youngsters with "goodbye substitutions" for the last 20 minutes or so. And you know what....I'd be totally fine with that.

The fans just need to go down there and enjoy themselves as much as they can. The PL appear to be absolutely seething that we've avoided relegation and will HATE seeing us having a blast.

tenor.gif

Important game, chsnce to finish above Southampton and each place is worth about 1.5m. Money could be tight so every penny counts.

PLUS there'll still be 3,000 Evertonians who have only been treated to 2 away wins so give them something to cheer, they deserve it.

GK Pickford
RB Coleman
CB Keane
CB Holgate
LB Mykolenko
CM Doucoure
CM Iwobi
CM Dele
LW Richarlison
RW Gray
ST DCL

After the celebrations last night and the brutal schedule of late, I think this will be an easy win for Arsenal against some very tired blues.

And let’s be honest , who’s bothered?

Status
Not open for further replies.