Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know we are gonna get battered. That's why yesterday was so important.
Probably the most important game in our history.
So - away against Arsenal? Play the kids.

Hoping we setup as 433 we get beat so be it, free hit.. most of all now the pressure is off I hope the players just enjoy themselves playing footy again. I think we'll see a big difference!!

Phewww can enjoy a couple of beers on the train now

We will win 0-2 we were all bottling it last night thinking we needed to win as this game would be a step to far , being Everton we win easy anyway.

I think the majority of the first team are just gonna be emotionally drained.
No point playing them, bar a few.

But couldn't care less. About the result. Let them go off on their holidays, or start sorting their transfers out.
Let Coleman, Delph and Gomes have their last game.

For poos and giggles because why not.
Begovic
Coleman-Godfrey-Holgate-Myko
Gomes-Delph-Some kid
Dobbin-Dcl-Alli

Deffo be surprised if we can field a full strength side. Although given there’s a lot riding on the outcome for Arsenal and spurs I imagine there will be a lot of talk in the media if we put out half the u-23s lol

I'm looking forward to hearing those amazing away fans singing Spirit of the Blues for 90minutes more than the match itself! COYB

Hopefully Frank plays a side with one eye on next season and how he plans to set up.
I'd personally love to get a result there at the expense of them getting top 4, but by in large it's a free hit now and I care not too much.

If Spurs draw Arsenal can get into the CL by winning 15-0. After last night's celebrations I don't think that can be ruled out.

To be fair this is pretty much a dead rubber, Spurs need 1 point against an absolutely dire Norwich team to qualify for the CL unless they draw and Arsenal beat us 16-0

Status
Not open for further replies.