Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - To Be Re-arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine that'd be the middle of the week after next.
Tbf Dave I'm sure away end would be empty if it went ahead no blue would be able to face going the footy which such personal loss, doubt Goodison would hd e much if a crowd the week after either, I imagine every true Scouser will either be lining the funeral parades procession or glued to the TV with a shopping wet handkerchief.

Will say though between the crossbar and this happening we kind of hit a bit of luck this season (two weeks then the international break to get the injuries back and DCL fitter)

Don't see any football being played this weekend. Rest in Peace Queen Elizabeth II.

HAE.jpg

Some old bird dies and the footy is called off... absolute joke. Another reason to dislike the royal family.
Some old bird dying hopefully gives DCL extra time to be fit before the next game and also hopefully reduces the number of games we play with Pickford injured… oh and also moves playing Arsenal to a future date where hopefully their wheels inevitably fall off

Tbf Dave I'm sure away end would be empty if it went ahead no blue would be able to face going the footy which such personal loss, doubt Goodison would hd e much if a crowd the week after either, I imagine every true Scouser will either be lining the funeral parades procession or glued to the TV with a shopping wet handkerchief.

Will say though between the crossbar and this happening we kind of hit a bit of luck this season (two weeks then the international break to get the injuries back and Dominic Calvert-Lewin fitter)

DCL, Pickford, Doucoure (appreciate you're not his biggest fan but hes a good option) and hopefully Holgate/Mina get a bit closer too.

We are also getting more training into Garner, Gana and Maupay.

I can honestly see first game back, October 1st.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Pickford, Doucoure (appreciate you're not his biggest fan but hes a good option) and hopefully Holgate/Mina get a bit closer too.

We are also getting more training into Garner, Gana and Maupay.

I can honestly see first game back, October 1st.
School years just started so my work schedule is all over the place atm, should get it settled by then to free up game days

God bless you ma'am

Be interesting though how stuff gets rescheduled - wonder if the fa out of respect will cancel the absolutely pointless friendlies in order that the league can not face massive issues ... Thought not :)

From what I could make out I didn’t think it’s the actual FA making the call on if the games will go ahead. I’m sure I read there are “rules of mourning” so it’s down to the department of sports/culture to interpret the rules and give guidance to the FA

Status
Not open for further replies.