Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been listening to pundits talking about City and Arsenal and the outcome of the PL all week and not one has even
mentioned Everton having a part in it. A couple did talk about the scenario of West Ham scoring first.
A commentator before the Spurs/ City match said 'If City lose or draw this match Arsenal will be crowned PL winners on Saturday.
I said the other day that it would be funny if Arsenal won the league after a lot of Spurs fans deciding that seeing their rivals lose the league was better than having a shot at CL.

Now though, I'd actually like to see West Ham win and us to get a last second equaliser and the Everton fans do the Poznan with Noel Gallagher masks on the back of their heads

Prediction?

We get beat “who’s arsed “
We draw or by some miracle we win “dyche haters do one. Three more years “

I really do hate this fan base at times lad

I said the other day that it would be funny if Arsenal won the league after a lot of Spurs fans deciding that seeing their rivals lose the league was better than having a shot at CL.

Now though, I'd actually like to see West Ham win and us to get a last second equaliser and the Everton fans do the Poznan with Noel Gallagher masks on the back of their heads

boss lol

Just imagining what state i would be in right now if we needed a result tomorrow.
I will enjoy this stress free(this may change if we're 4-0 down at HT)