Match Thread Arsenal vs Everton - Preview, Discussion, Match Report & MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when everyone thought Leicester were down. Then they went on a little run to keep them up? Then won the league?

I've been listening to pundits talking about City and Arsenal and the outcome of the PL all week and not one has even
mentioned Everton having a part in it. A couple did talk about the scenario of West Ham scoring first.
A commentator before the Spurs/ City match said 'If City lose or draw this match Arsenal will be crowned PL winners on Saturday.
I said the other day that it would be funny if Arsenal won the league after a lot of Spurs fans deciding that seeing their rivals lose the league was better than having a shot at CL.

Now though, I'd actually like to see West Ham win and us to get a last second equaliser and the Everton fans do the Poznan with Noel Gallagher masks on the back of their heads

Prediction?

We get beat “who’s arsed “
We draw or by some miracle we win “dyche haters do one. Three more years “

I really do hate this fan base at times lad

I said the other day that it would be funny if Arsenal won the league after a lot of Spurs fans deciding that seeing their rivals lose the league was better than having a shot at CL.

Now though, I'd actually like to see West Ham win and us to get a last second equaliser and the Everton fans do the Poznan with Noel Gallagher masks on the back of their heads

boss lol

Just imagining what state i would be in right now if we needed a result tomorrow.
I will enjoy this stress free(this may change if we're 4-0 down at HT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back