Arteta, Cahill & Rodwell Drawing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are even better when you get to see them being drawn. I love the videos because you can see the amount of detail you put into your drawings. They're amazing. :)

Ps. I want a shirtless Rodwell one soon :p

Last edited:
I'd never get tired of your fantastic work. You are one talented lady. :)
Thank you, I actually do massively appreciate nice comments :D
They are even better when you get to see them being drawn. I love the videos because you can see the amount of detail you pit into your drawings. They're amazing. :)

Ps. I want a shirtless Rodwell one soon :p
I wouldn't mind a nice shirtless Rodwell drawing on my wall actually.... :p

I'm going to break from the norm, and offer a little constructive critisism. The one of Rodwell needs a little bit of practise on it. You've nailed the other two perfectly though, and you still have more talent than I could dream of having.

I'm going to break from the norm, and offer a little constructive critisism. The one of Rodwell needs a little bit of practise on it. You've nailed the other two perfectly though, and you still have more talent than I could dream of having.

Ah, thank you :)
I actually thought the Mikel one was the worst! I think I kind of gave up yesterday because I just wanted to finish it so kinda just got Rodwell done, but I need more practise on them all if I'm honest

Ah, thank you :)
I actually thought the Mikel one was the worst! I think I kind of gave up yesterday because I just wanted to finish it so kinda just got Rodwell done, but I need more practise on them all if I'm honest

It's amazing the texture and detail you get just by shading. It's beyond me. Coming from someone who failed art badly

Wow that really is amazing, never seen any Everton artwork like it, please pleassee put some on ebay, because id love to buy as many as possible :D

Really unbelievable drawings :)

Status
Not open for further replies.