2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Damon via twitter:

"One should be judged by ones content of ones character. Acting like an idiot and getting involved in these types of situations is not good character. This is the third time we (Everton fans) have seen this sort of questionable behaviour from him in 18 months. Its no wonder he was shipped out almost as soon as a club showed any interest. Master stroke by Brands & Silva. Doing what is best for Everton"
What a bellend that fruitcake is

Listen, his legs have gone, and he's not helping himself by carrying probably a stone or more overweight. If you look he's late to the tackle, lost a degree of strength and is getting out muscled and outpaced. Time to hang up the boots, should have done it last year.

Just appears to lack any self control. He's admitted he needs to 'be on the edge' to be at his best. So he's always hyped up, which makes him a liability.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-defender-Ashley-Williams-angry-helps-me.html

Absolutely. That's why he's no good.

Case in point. The United game the other season. Best game he's had for the club, backs to the wall defending.

Also a game that defined him when he had a spat with lukaku, lost him head, gave a peno away in the last minute, and got sent off.

Listen, his legs have gone, and he's not helping himself by carrying probably a stone or more overweight. If you look he's late to the tackle, lost a degree of strength and is getting out muscled and outpaced. Time to hang up the boots, should have done it last year.

..interesting, but I don’t think i’d pack in if somebody was willing to pay me £70k per week for another two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back