2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking the Shikamaru from Naruto-esque hair, but that's it. What on earth was he playing at? Fool. And to think Fat Sam thought he was a good choice for captain.

Still, not our problem anymore.

Comments on his ability I think are fair enough, some seem to be going pretty personal on this though. I wonder how people would feel if he, for example, came out in a few years to talk about suffering from mental illness?

I'd have thought by now that just because someone might be earning millions of pounds, doesn't mean they are happy on the inside.

Not saying this is the case at all, but more of an example to say maybe have a think before you post... People are only human after all.

What a load of nonsense. So because he is a massive tool trying to get himself sent off he must be suffering mental health issues? That paintss people who actually do have mental health issues in a bad light

Maybe some of the posters on here have mental issues (I hope not). Take me for instance. I don't earn millions of pounds, therefore my wallet is not happy on the inside...…..wibble.

What a load of nonsense. So because he is a massive tool trying to get himself sent off he must be suffering mental health issues? That paintss people who actually do have mental health issues in a bad light
I think you misunderstand my post (or prefer to read what you want to see).

I used mental health as an example (twice) mainly because it's something that you can't particularly see, that *Might* be affecting a human being that some *May* feel it perfectly acceptable to personally abuse from the safety of behind a screen. Not once did I say or infer Ashley Williams was suffering from mental health issues, at all.

My point was more to do with how people feel it's acceptable to be posting on internet forums, personally abusing a person because they aren't that good at Football anymore.

That fact you completely missed the point of my post them went on to call him a tool says a lot.

I think you misunderstand my post (or prefer to read what you want to see).

I used mental health as an example (twice) mainly because it's something that you can't particularly see, that *Might* be affecting a human being that some *May* feel it perfectly acceptable to personally abuse from the safety of behind a screen. Not once did I say or infer Ashley Williams was suffering from mental health issues, at all.

My point was more to do with how people feel it's acceptable to be posting on internet forums, personally abusing a person because they aren't that good at Football anymore.

That fact you completely missed the point of my post them went on to call him a tool says a lot.

But this is a football forum on the internet. Do you expect everyone to write poems about him? He certainly won't read it. You say he might have this and might have that... that's a massive assumption to make and it's horrible if true...however I believe he's just a massive tool

Tubby's in his twilight now and I do not think he's doing himself any favours (re extending career longevity) with his dietary choices. He looks sluggish to me...too many full English breakfasts

Tubby's in his twilight now and I do not think he's doing himself any favours (re extending career longevity) with his dietary choices. He looks sluggish to me...too many full English breakfasts

Or that lung condition thing he has?

It’s an inconvenient truth that he was part of our best defence since 1989 but it’s still a fact.

Ignorance may deride it, malice may attack it but the truth is still the truth.

From Damon via twitter:

"One should be judged by ones content of ones character. Acting like an idiot and getting involved in these types of situations is not good character. This is the third time we (Everton fans) have seen this sort of questionable behaviour from him in 18 months. Its no wonder he was shipped out almost as soon as a club showed any interest. Master stroke by Brands & Silva. Doing what is best for Everton"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back