2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a lot of hate for big Ash on here, ok so hes getting on and isn't the player he used to be and we moved him on, that's his only crime...not sure he deserves all this abuse

theres a lot of hate for big Ash on here, ok so hes getting on and isn't the player he used to be and we moved him on, that's his only crime...not sure he deserves all this abuse

oh behave, making out that he's a saint

this fat idiot runs around trying to butt people to get sent off so he doesn't have to play the next game

he's absolute disease to have around

oh behave, making out that he's a saint

this fat idiot runs around trying to butt people to get sent off so he doesn't have to play the next game

he's absolute disease to have around

I didn't say he was a saint, just a man like the rest of us...who you've probably never met yet say he's a 'disease'. You behave!

I didn't say he was a saint, just a man like the rest of us...who you've probably never met yet say he's a 'disease'. You behave!

he's not like the rest of us though is he, he gets paid mega mega money for something he enjoys doing, making him a multi millionaire. but this idiot takes this for granted and instead of being grateful and trying your hardest for clubs that make you a multi millionaire he goes around hutting people to get sent off

so don't give me this he;s just a man like us bollocks

i posted in this thread something like for someone so experienced he's discipline is woeful a few weeks ago, well not that I've watched the stoke game but he was trying to get sent off according to the stoke fans. what a fat horrid idiot he is

they think it's bad now, wait till martina starts on the weekend they will absolutely hate us hahahaha
At least Martina actually tries his best. Williams, the fat mess, just doesn’t care at all. Disgraceful that he’s getting paid tens of thousands a week.

Maybe but I also question his professionalism to get sent off in such a way against Burnley. Grown man who has captained his club and country spat his dummy out.

I agree that the abusive insults are not necessary; suffice it to say it is a disgrace that he and a few others get millions for consistently performing so badly. We are well rid (unless he comes back). How Giggs can be daft enough to pick him for Wales is beyond me.

Feel a bit bad for them Stoke fans that were trying to justify his signing “he’ll do a job for us” he’s absolutely awful.

The one major thing I’ve learned over the years of being a football fan , is always look at the the opinions of the team that are letting a player go, if they absolutely hate him, chances are he’ll not be that good regardless of where he comes from.

Williams is done

Feel a bit bad for them Stoke fans that were trying to justify his signing “he’ll do a job for us” he’s absolutely awful.

The one major thing I’ve learned over the years of being a football fan , is always look at the the opinions of the team that are letting a player go, if they absolutely hate him, chances are he’ll not be that good regardless of where he comes from.

Williams is done

Ajax fans on here loved Klasson and said he was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back