2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful to see how some of these clubs go into complete freefall once they drop from Premier League. First Sunderland now could quite possibly be Stoke with consecutive relegations if they dont act fast

Awful to see how some of these clubs go into complete freefall once they drop from Premier League. First Sunderland now could quite possibly be Stoke with consecutive relegations if they dont act fast

Add Southampton to the mix and you'd have the red-and-white-striped trifecta.

Looking at their line up it is shockingly bad. Chock full of old knackered players and they have just added to that with even more dross.

Surely they must have some vibrant academy players.

I just hope there is no clause where Williams can be sent back. I still cannot believe someone took him on. He was utterly gone last season and is getting worse.

Remembered for his head in his shirt signature after another striker got an easy run on him for a simple goal.

Looking at their line up it is shockingly bad. Chock full of old knackered players and they have just added to that with even more dross.

I just hope there is no clause where Williams can be sent back. I still cannot believe someone took him on. He was utterly gone last season and is getting worse.

Remembered for his head in his shirt signature after another striker got an easy run on him for a simple goal.

Yeah their squad that got relegated was dross and they havent fixed anything it seems. They are definitely in trouble.

Does highlight that the gap between bottom half premier league team and championship standard isn't that big.

Very thankful to have a manager and DoF here now that seem to see the same as the fans. Only been here properly since July and they already managed to assess the team and realise that Williams, Cuco, Mirallas and Bolasie all needed putting in the bin with immediate effect.

How they managed to mug clubs into taking them even on loan is some kind of voodoo magic.

They have Kevin Campbells son, top prospect, hope we pinch him

From playing in Europe with us to getting humiliated against Wigan in the Championship. What a difference a year can make.

Normally feel a bit of sympathy for player who has dropped off so dramatically but not in his case. He's a fat, useless, arrogant, unprofessional disgrace. And he's got a ridiculous haircut to boot. He walks around looking like that and he's literally 34 years of age in just a few minutes as of this posting.

Retire lad, you've embarrassed yourself enough over this last 12 months.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back