2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible player, why the hell we brought him I don't know.
I was sure we'd find one sucker for every one of our rejects. It's hard to fathom but, still, many managers look at players' reputations and not their form over the past year / 18 months, and that's what's done it for us thankfully. Mirallas, Martina, Williams, Bolasie, Klaassen, Rooney all shipped out. Unreal to be honest. Just need Sandro and Besic gone and it's a clean sweep, thorough draining of the kin swamp. Made up.

Really this should be in world football as he's never going to play for us again. Let's just forget about his pitiful existence as a representative of FC Ebertoh.

As regards Tubby Ashley, Shakespeare asked, centuries ago : "Tubby, or not Tubby...that is the question"

Like Everton did in loaning him to them, Stoke City now know the answer...

Shakespeare also could have cast Tubby Ashley in 'The Comedy of Errors', 'Much Ado about Nothing' and of course 'All's Well That Ends Well'

i posted in this thread something like for someone so experienced he's discipline is woeful a few weeks ago, well not that I've watched the stoke game but he was trying to get sent off according to the stoke fans. what a fat horrid idiot he is

they think it's bad now, wait till martina starts on the weekend they will absolutely hate us hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back