2018/19 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments on his ability I think are fair enough, some seem to be going pretty personal on this though. I wonder how people would feel if he, for example, came out in a few years to talk about suffering from mental illness?

I'd have thought by now that just because someone might be earning millions of pounds, doesn't mean they are happy on the inside.

Not saying this is the case at all, but more of an example to say maybe have a think before you post... People are only human after all.

I cannot (thankfully) see a scenario where he appears in an Everton shirt again. He should be consigned to the former players file where he belongs, with Shakespeare, BFS and lil'Sam - all of a bygone error.... The Stokies must be furious with us.

Comments on his ability I think are fair enough, some seem to be going pretty personal on this though. I wonder how people would feel if he, for example, came out in a few years to talk about suffering from mental illness?

I'd have thought by now that just because someone might be earning millions of pounds, doesn't mean they are happy on the inside.

Not saying this is the case at all, but more of an example to say maybe have a think before you post... People are only human after all.
Some aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back