Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're being kind to buffoons.

Half the time, no one knows what he's actually talking about.

It's like they've pulled some mad fella off the street and asked him for his opinions on footy.
Let's not beat around the bush, he's the token black man for the bbc, anyone that listens to him can tell straight away he chats bubbles

the idea that he has turned a corner is nonsense in all honesty, that stupid slidey, and his awful first touch could have easily cost two goals, we are defending better as a team and Holgate has been excellent, but Williams remains an awful footballer
There's one moment in particular I can think of where Gueye passed it to him and it just bounced off of him right to the RS players for an instant counter.

He played better than he has been but I still cannot wait to see the back of him.

I think he's been given simple instructions to follow and none of the adventurous stuff the previous 2 managers proposed, that is what he is, basic, effective old time stopper, who will on occasion be caught out by pace or skill.
I'll still support him though.

I dont hate Ashley Williams, I just dont think he is good enough and too rash. Look at the pen have gave away against West Ham, very rash.

I genuinely think Holgate and Keane will be our best partnership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back