Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute crime when a defender turns his back on a shot but most of them do it these days.[/QUOT

Kenny wouldn't, he'd take it in the gonads if it meant keeping the ball out. That's the difference between a big daft Taff and a born and bred Blue.

Mick Lyons would have deffo got in the way of that Salah shot.

SA will get him working harder, but William's is not the answer in terms of our Central defender conundrum.

Mick Lyons would have deffo got in the way of that Salah shot.

SA will get him working harder, but William's is not the answer in terms of our Central defender conundrum.

..I think it’s a bit unfair to level criticism of Williams for that goal. He’s lacks lots of things, but he’s certainly not one to shirk a tackle or fail to get a block in. Mane skinned him for the missed chance on the stroke of half-time when he needed to be ‘stopped’ but other than that he coped ok.

He strikes me as an emotional man and I think him not getting wales to the World Cup after all the Euro hype really affected him but Koeman didn’t have the man management skills to sort it out. Seems to me Sam’s come in and put a much needed arm round him and told him he’s dead good really and has nice hair. I’m just guessing but with the emphasis Sam has on sports psychology it makes sense.

..I think it’s a bit unfair to level criticism of Williams for that goal. He’s lacks lots of things, but he’s certainly not one to shirk a tackle or fail to get a block in. Mane skinned him for the missed chance on the stroke of half-time when he needed to be ‘stopped’ but other than that he coped ok.
And the more I look at the Mane incident he shouldn’t have been left in that position but the current golden boy got himself the wrong side of Solanke and was easily eased under the ball at the throw in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back