Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wba had a chance when this lad qas out of position but they drove it over bar. Does this experienced player learn from that. No. 2 mins later he is trying to make a challenge 10 feet into their half. Goal. Honestly. A professional footballer?.

I started reading William's piece in The Independent, stopped very quickly when he was talking about how much getting hit for 4 goals in the first half hurt. It didn't look like any of the team were feeling hurt to me, they just kept going through the motions. It is time to stop spouting purile rubbish and start putting some effort in.
The much maligned Neville once put in a crunching tackle in against Man Utd which lifted the team and they then all played much better. Yesterday we capitulated, nobody, maybe Walcott aside, gave a fiddler's about the club or fans.
My advice to both the manager is to stop talking to the press and start sorting things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back