Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would not be suprised if in a few years time quite a few of our squad admit to having drinking issues in their last years with us.Having spent many years in changing rooms with amateur club players you can see the lack of concentration and breathing out their butts after 20mins and the common denominator was nearly every time they had been on the lash over the weekend.

i would not be suprised if in a few years time quite a few of our squad admit to having drinking issues in their last years with us.Having spent many years in changing rooms with amateur club players you can see the lack of concentration and breathing out their butts after 20mins and the common denominator was nearly every time they had been on the lash over the weekend.

I wouldn’t surprise me but I honestly don’t think bulk of them give a [Poor language removed] about our club. Signing average players on big wages means they’re at the best place they’ll ever be. See Williams for proof. Their hunger goes as they’ve hit the ‘good as it gets’ stage.

This combination of no leaders and no old guard to kick their head in if players went out of line. Could you imagine Williams putting his head in his shirt after a goal goes in, if Watson and co was still playing he’d be getting a clip around the ear!!

Osman Weir Stubbs Dunc Cahill loads more all bought into our club and what it means, likes of Jags and Baines aren’t doing the job and putting pressure on the new lads, only Coleman and maybe Wayne can be held up as a leader and a blue in that dressing room.

Jagielka useful? He's stealing a wage. Should never be used again.

Baines, finished. Bench warmer at best next season.

Bolasie finished after that injury and was woeful before it anyway.

Rooney, 150k a week and can't string two games together.

Out of our "experienced" centre halves, he's still the best one. He just needs to be back up. Same with Baines.

Bolasie never a fan of but can be effective.

Rooney you keep. Still has an influence IMO.

Out of our "experienced" centre halves, he's still the best one. He just needs to be back up. Same with Baines.

Bolasie never a fan of but can be effective.

Rooney you keep. Still has an influence IMO.

Disagree, Williams and Baines should be out. Bolassie also but he is marginal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back