Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never seen Jagielka run away from marking a player. He at least is there to cock up.

He's done it lots of times this season, where he's refused to jump for a header with an opposition player. Williams and Jagielka are as bad as each other in terms of ability and leadership, Jagielka gets let off though because he's been at the club ages.

He's done it lots of times this season, where he's refused to jump for a header with an opposition player. Williams and Jagielka are as bad as each other in terms of ability and leadership, Jagielka gets let off though because he's been at the club ages.

This isn't me trying to say Jags is good enough. Neither him nor Williams should be at the club.

My point is that I do not want to hear people saying Jags is just as bad. He's been one of our best signings of this century. Williams has been one of the very very worst and is a despicable gutless mercenary.

This isn't me trying to say Jags is good enough. Neither him nor Williams should be at the club.

My point is that I do not want to hear people saying Jags is just as bad. He's been one of our best signings of this century. Williams has been one of the very very worst and is a despicable gutless mercenary.

Oh it's not even comparable in terms of their careers at Everton. What I mean is right now, as a first team option this season, there's nothing to choose between them.

I don't hate Jagielka, he's just appalling. Williams however is nothing short of a disgrace and I feel disgusted that he's ever represented the badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back