Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he not realise 99% of evertonians think he’s a bell and want him out ASAP?

Hopefully not, its not nice that kind of thing for me, the fellas been mainly tosh, but I think hes doing his best, hes just a limited footballer that cant play with the same verve he did in his younger days, I think the boy wanted to get his picture taken with him, but I just carried on walking!!!

We all know he'll be back in, wearing the armband, as soon as he'll available again. And next season he'll no doubt continue in the heart of defence as captain.

Just realised this fella is back for the Derby. FFS.
Ready to see him pulling his shirt over his head again once he makes yet another mistake that leads directly to a goal? Then watching Jagielka pretending to tie his shoelaces when the referee sends one of our players off after Firmino does a flagrant dive to win a penalty?

Ready to see him pulling his shirt over his head again once he makes yet another mistake that leads directly to a goal? Then watching Jagielka pretending to tie his shoelaces when the referee sends one of our players off after Firmino does a flagrant dive to win a penalty?

Can't wait. Don't forget the fake passion for the cause when he does something ridiculous to get himself sent off again. Can't believe how many of our players are so easy to dislike.

Can't wait. Don't forget the fake passion for the cause when he does something ridiculous to get himself sent off again. Can't believe how many of our players are so easy to dislike.
I'll tell you what, I really feel for Seamus you know.. playing and giving 100% every game but fully aware he's fifth in line to wear the armband behind has-beens and never-weres Jagielka, Williams, Baines and Rooney. Sickening.

Been awful but not our worst defender this season by a long chalk. Our £25M centre back has been abysmal, Baines remains a grass, Jagielka only goes in reverse and Cuco is simply very limited...the latter at least reaches the levels you expect him to.

God, we’re a shambles at the back.

I’d retain only Seamus, Mason and Funes for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back