Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the more disappointing signings we've made in that I expected and have seen much better out of him. He had some very good games against us when he was at Swansea not that long ago. Don't know WTF has happened to him in that short time.

One of the more disappointing signings we've made in that I expected and have seen much better out of him. He had some very good games against us when he was at Swansea not that long ago. Don't know WTF has happened to him in that short time.

Got his last big contract and now isn't arsed whatsoever. Sometimes tries to pretend he is and that's why you get bizarre moments like Lyon and Burnley.

The lad opposite me in the office said he saw Ashley in Nando's. This means nowt of course but I wasn't surprised. I'd have been shocked if he had been on the salads or sushi.

As my wise mouthed 7 year old asked, "is he a duck? Because he waddles." When you're getting dissed by kids that young, time to give it up.

The lad opposite me in the office said he saw Ashley in Nando's. This means nowt of course but I wasn't surprised. I'd have been shocked if he had been on the salads or sushi.

As my wise mouthed 7 year old asked, "is he a duck? Because he waddles." When you're getting dissed by kids that young, time to give it up.

Nandos is fairly healthy isn't it?

Nandos is fairly healthy isn't it?
No idea really. I just like to think that it was a triple portion and gallon of ale. To be fair if he went to nandos with his kids he's probably just being a nice dad treating them to what they want.

I can't really bash him for being awful as I think he was limited when he came and has deteriorated with the age he is. This is hardly his fault. I blame rotten Everton.

Add his awful disciplinary record this season to his totally unacceptable performances and he should never play for us again. This season should just be one big “Neville moment”.

So he’ll start the derby then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back