Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally unforgivable behaviour from Ashley tonight imo, i can't believe i saw that from someone in an Everton shirt. He's a bit of a thug, i've noticed it in several games. He will pay dearly for his indiscretion, no doubt, and he should also be stripped of the captaincy.

I was only watching on a dodgy stream but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The bloke completely lost it in a way I've not seen in a long time. There was about 20 officials on duty tonight, how did he stay on?

Mate if any of our players come on here I'd be amazed. Maybe Barkley does and that's why he won't sign the contract!!

Back to Williams. He is definetly worse this season than last. He was generally solid for Swansea and wales and I thought he was going to be an astute signing. Just hasn't and won't work out for him here.

I'm sure some players must get curious about what fans think, but they would definitely be better steering clear of forums, far too much vitriol imo.

I was only watching on a dodgy stream but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The bloke completely lost it in a way I've not seen in a long time. There was about 20 officials on duty tonight, how did he stay on?

Yep, totally agree. I know i need to go back to Specsavers, so until i saw the replay at closer quarters i actually doubted what i'd seen. The only way he could redeem himself is if he had been racially abused, but in the post-match interview he had no defence.

Looked like Baresi compared to Keane tonight. Had to cover a load of that manc yard dogs mistakes tonight

Keane stunk the place out and between Williams and Pickford they bailed him out.

The second goal was down to Sandro dicking about with the ball further up the pitch and losing possession.

I've been his one of his biggest critics, but tonight he went old skool Captain and led by example.

Keane stunk the place out and between Williams and Pickford they bailed him out.

The second goal was down to Sandro dicking about with the ball further up the pitch and losing possession.

I've been his one of his biggest critics, but tonight he went old skool Captain and led by example.

Went a tiny bit mental as well, but yeah he had a good game for a change

Sandro has been a goal given away waiting to happen. Went through Barca's academy without being able to trap a ball it seems.

He's obviously been stung by all the stick he's been taking, both from us and over Wales.

His haymakers got the crowd going and put them on the back foot too.

He's getting a walk from me tonight.

Indeed, something got under his skin and that poor kid took the brunt of it. If he would have got back at him he would have leathered him everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back