Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed some balls. Great to see the young players backing him up as well. The goalkeeping coach looks like a Columbian drug dealer.
See Pickford was up there too? Can’t believe he ran the whole field to get involved, not sure if good or bad really!

Jesus, Andy....that is some conspiracy theory there old pal lol

And no....I do not think our Ash has it about him to be that Machiavellian :pint2:

No theory mate, I need to take you to a hockey game ;)

And my missus said it reminded her of the scraps our guys used to get involved in back in the day.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-20_0-54-46.webp
    upload_2017-10-20_0-54-46.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 52
No theory mate, I need to take you to a hockey game ;)

And my missus said it reminded her of the scraps our guys used to get involved in back in the day.

lol

You have made me lol anyway, pal.

And Lord knows laughing over the football is a rare commodity for me these days :pint2:

We're so bad that people are actually enjoying the fact he "showed some fight" by acting like a complete moron. Another day and he would have been off.

Is that what we've been reduced to? Taking our pleasure from totally oafish behaviour? Jesus wept. That's pure stoke circa 2008 under Tony Pulis where leg breaking challenges were applauded by mutants.
pretty much.

he was very lucky to not get sent off. he defo would have been in the prem i reckon. he lost his head because of how bad we're playing (and yes it was him losing his head and not any attempt to up the atmosphere). but that's no excuse.

i like going in hard for the 50/50s and hard challenges but pushin a keeper over in the air is a bit of a meff move i reckon, and then to get inovlved in somethin after it.... daft

It was great to see a bit of fight and passion, but would we have still been lauding Williams if he had been sent off?

I was in the street end Lou but couldn't see what happened when everyone stood up. But before that, I thought he was having his best game in a long long time. Made a fantastic block 1st half, looked solid.

When the incident happened that just sound him up massively, scored a fantastic goal, launched himself at another couple as well but at least looked like it mattered as far too many of them have been too passive

It was great to see a bit of fight and passion, but would we have still been lauding Williams if he had been sent off?

If the players had shown one tenth of that kind of passion (and correctly channelled 'fight') in the first half hour, we might, just might have gotten something from the game.

Williams should have been red carded, no question about it... along with Traore.

Sadly, the game will be remembered only for the fight and the name of Everton will be dragged through the mud by the media who don't really like us anyway.

The media, who don't really like us to begin with, will have a field day with this.

That idiot with the child is his arms should never see the inside of a football stadium again.

UEFA fines coming our way thanks to a stupid, needless challenge by Williams and those clowns in the crowd behaving the way they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back