Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will lose the weight he gained over the summer. Not worried about that at all. He's our 2nd best CB as things stand. Jagielka was a complete liability at times last season. Giving penalties away every other game at one point. I'd much rather Williams than Mori too.

Even Alcaraz didn't get the stick Williams gets,Cant help thinking the stick he gets is something a little more sinister.

its pretty weak insinuating racism

you dont like a post and think somebody is racist then report it

i think he was fairly average last season and was a decent signing who so far hasnt worked out so well. he did look more like mr blobby than a professional athlete when he came back though.

im hoping Keane is worth his fee and the rave reviews and that we get somebody else to pair with him

its pretty weak insinuating racism

you dont like a post and think somebody is racist then report it

i think he was fairly average last season and was a decent signing who so far hasnt worked out so well. he did look more like mr blobby than a professional athlete when he came back though.

im hoping Keane is worth his fee and the rave reviews and that we get somebody else to pair with him
Yeah maybe on reflection i was out of order saying what i've said.....So i apologise.

And as its been pointed out, think that's mainly down to the fact the clown Martinez didn't do a single bit of training on the defence and organisation of the side so was hardly going to be difficult to improve things
Any half competent manager was going to improve the defence from Martinez. I actually think he's the worse Everton manager i've seen from a defensive point of view, and yes that includes Mike Walker!

Even Alcaraz didn't get the stick Williams gets,Cant help thinking the stick he gets is something a little more sinister.

It's ridiculous and I struggle to take anyone seriously if they give him too much grief but it's nothing to do with what you're implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back