Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a lot better than most make out on here would start easily for pretty much all the teams below us some just love to hate on here instead getting behind the players

He's a lot better than most make out on here would start easily for pretty much all the teams below us some just love to hate on here instead getting behind the players

Also the get behind the players of course you will but I ain't going to come on here and not call it as I see it and thank god am not the only one who doesn't think he's anywhere near good enough.

''The Project''

Just makes me laugh when we sign players like this yet talk about a project. Only project he has is how much weight he can put on, and how long he can grow his hair

Still prefer him to Jags, but I'd be much happier if Williams was 3rd choice this season and a new, left-sided partner was signed for Keane (one who is ideally comfortable on the left of a back 3 as well)

Still think he was really good in the middle of a back 3 last season and the fact he's comfortable on both sides of a partnership in a back 4 is a plus.

Always struck me as a snide at Swansea as well, so that's another factor

Still like him, but don't want him as an automatic pick. Not good enough for that.

Despite all the signings, the fact this player is still in the mix is a complete negative to me and I really worry about what system we are going to play, but hey ho this is the fun? of being an Evertonian!
While I think we could do better I don't for a second believe he is as bad as some are making out.

Mane v Williams.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back