Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was the most important player in our team yesterday : surrounded by defenders ten or more years his junior, we were reliant on his experience, his character, and his leadership. His football was lazy and his attitude stank the place out. How do you explain it ? This is a man who's captained Wales since 2012, guiding them to a Euro semi-final just last year; a player whose character has long been admired by his fellow professionals.

He did not wear his blue shirt with pride yesterday. And for me, that is criminal.

He was the most important player in our team yesterday : surrounded by defenders ten or more years his junior, we were reliant on his experience, his character, and his leadership. His football was lazy and his attitude stank the place out. How do you explain it ? This is a man who's captained Wales since 2012, guiding them to a Euro semi-final just last year; a player whose character has long been admired by his fellow professionals.

He did not wear his blue shirt with pride yesterday. And for me, that is criminal.

He's also been stinking the Welsh team out recently as well mate.

It's like he's entered some kind of advanced aging process, where he ages five years for every year.

And to think, many said he was a better all round player than Stones

He's also been stinking the Welsh team out recently as well mate.

It's like he's entered some kind of advanced aging process, where he ages five years for every year.

And to think, many said he was a better all round player than Stones

Basically my view is - after the Euros with Wales, he basically went for the pay-check figuring that he'd cash in - and with that any motivation he had went, he effectively regarded a semi final with Wales as a worthy achievement to settle for.

Get rid back to Swansea for nowt if they will have him

Basically my view is - after the Euros with Wales, he basically went for the pay-check figuring that he'd cash in - and with that any motivation he had went, he effectively regarded a semi final with Wales as a worthy achievement to settle for.

Get rid back to Swansea for nowt if they will have him

It's a real strange one though.

He went from being an " ok " centre half, to one of the worst in the league in a matter of months and has continued getting worse.

It's a real strange one though.

He went from being an " ok " centre half, to one of the worst in the league in a matter of months and has continued getting worse.

He's in a category of player that makes up for weaknesses by being really intense in training and the way he plays mate, once that intensity drops for whatever reason, then so does his entire game go, and at his age it isnt gonna be coming back.

Stick him in a cannon and fire him back to the land of leeks and sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back