Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I sceptical that this injury is being described as a lot more serious than what it actually is, at least he's well enough to post pictures of himself that back up his claims from his hospital bed though, that's nice of him with him being half dead.

Mo Salah has raised the ante on the injury front.

His slightly bruised shoulder, you will remember, was described as 'traumatic and potentially life threatening' in the red Echo.

I would never wish I hurt upon anyone, but it's only Williams. We were a worse team last season with him on the pitch than we were without.

Why am I sceptical that this injury is being described as a lot more serious than what it actually is, at least he's well enough to post pictures of himself that back up his claims from his hospital bed though, that's nice of him with him being half dead.

Eh? The seriousness of the injury is never even estimated. It was just a dry description of the facts. It was a collapsed lung, the injury was as serious as a collapsed lung is.
For what end would the seriousness be exaggerated anyway?

Yes I wish him a quick recovery. But how absolutely Everton is it for our most hated and waste of space player (maybe joint alongside Bolasie) to pick up a terrible injury on international duty that will see him sat on his fat arse, unable to even be sold, picking up a huge pay cheque for nothing? Makes me feel sick.

Yes I wish him a quick recovery. But how absolutely Everton is it for our most hated and waste of space player (maybe joint alongside Bolasie) to pick up a terrible injury on international duty that will see him sat on his fat arse, unable to even be sold, picking up a huge pay cheque for nothing? Makes me feel sick.

you get compensated when the injury occurred on international duty btw

im sure getting paid 70k a week for being absolute pony will help him recover, hope his recovery does go well etc but he along with martina should be the very first people in the bin

"Everton medical staff are in contact with Williams and the medical team of the Football Association of Wales.

"Williams will remain in the United States, with the rest of the Wales squad having flown home.

"It is anticipated that the 33-year-old defender will make a swift and full recovery."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back