2023/24 Ashley Young

Sorry but just can't take to the bloke. If selected against the RS he'll be 100% nailed on to give at least one penalty away especially after yesterday's performance. All down to him having the cheek to score the winner that time at GP running the length of Bullens Road taunting us.

Sorry but just can't take to the bloke. If selected against the RS he'll be 100% nailed on to give at least one penalty away especially after yesterday's performance. All down to him having the cheek to score the winner that time at GP running the length of Bullens Road taunting us.

Nailed on RS get a penalty after Sunday... Just matter who gives it. And there is a scale from cult status get away with it no matter, to whipping boy who gets the blame no matter.

I still don't think think the first two are penalties. First one is a dive, plants his foot after the contact and then just decides to fall over. 2nd one the ball is coming over his shoulder he's turning and has his arms out for balance. It gets blasted at him from a couple of yards away and hits his arm. Don't think it's a pen.

Thirds deffo a pen. Just got lucky.

Agree he's not great, funny twitter posts though.
I assume by old skool he means before forwards used to exaggerate contact and fall over. I'm certainly with him on that.

I couldn't stand him at Villa, he ruined at least two holidays when we played them. As for the taunting, that's what he does; better have him taunting the opposition than us. Incidentally, his choice of song for that post helped me almost get today's Wordle in two.

I reckon he'll play Godfrey at RB
I don't understand why he isn't ahead of Young anyway.
It isn't as if Young is playing a stormer, he has single handedly been responsible for the biggest VAR controversy since the Liverpool/Spurs game.
For me the fact that there probably should have been at least one penalty awarded makes the Forest outrage even sweeter.