Ask the club ONE question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get some top end beers in please. A mixture of Belgium, craft and German would be a nice start. And can the players and manager pick up the tab for the half time sales? That way is we are winning we'd be even better than best mates but if we are losing, who cares, lets neck 3 pints (each) in 15 minutes.

Kean 28
Allan 20

That's roughly 500 mil and I've probably missed a few players out / loan fees / the signing on fees for the likes of James and Bernard and chiefly the compo paid for Koeman and Silva and paying off the contracts for Martinez, Koeman, SIlva, Allardyce. Nevermind the wages some of our players are on (that they'd never receive anywhere else!).

Not even bothered about net spend either as I can assure you it's shocking and probably propped up entirely by the sales of Stones, Lukaku and Gueye.
Shocking stats and doesn't even take into account contracts

Back in 86 I dropped a 50p piece in the upper bullens can I have it back when you dismantle it as it went down side of panelling and its probably worth more than most of them ?ends who played on Wednesday now

Cheers ste

Status
Not open for further replies.