Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see anything other than another 3 points for us from this awful Villa side, we have to win one there soon. I'd like to see Naismith come in for Neville and play on the right and drop Felli back alongside Gibson.
2-0 Jelavic and Baines.

Can't see anything other than another 3 points for us from this awful Villa side, we have to win one there soon. I'd like to see Naismith come in for Neville and play on the right and drop Felli back alongside Gibson.
2-0 Jelavic and Baines.

Yep I second this, although its hard to drop anyone after the utd game.

Yep I second this, although its hard to drop anyone after the utd game.

Definitely, but it's horses for courses, I think we'll see less of Neville as the season goes on, when we need that bit more defensive protection against the bigger teams, something that Villa aren't at the minute.
Hopefully Mirallas may get a run out today as well.

I have a bad feeling about this one, don't know why. I just see it being a boring game with us just pumping it up the pitch towards fellaini. I hope I'm wrong and we play them off the park.

I'm going for a loss or a draw.

I have a bad feeling about this one, don't know why. I just see it being a boring game with us just pumping it up the pitch towards fellaini. I hope I'm wrong and we play them off the park.

I'm going for a loss or a draw.
With Gibson and Piennar then we have to play through midfield...Dont see the need for the long ball.
Ps you sound like Fergie !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back