Aston Villa 1-3 Everton. 25th August @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa are a poor side and a shadow of the team they had under O'Neill, and I have them down for relegation.

I think we will do them today 2-1 (Pienaar and Jelavic)

WE did something similar two seasons ago, can't actually remember last year's game.

WE're unbeaten in our last ten games, Villa haven't won in their last ten games. Both runs should be extended by this time tomorrow.

.. didn't we have something like +20 shots and still lost ? .. not today, not today COYB's

The optimism in here is scary. We never have a good start to a season and Villa park is a nightmare. I also think, some of the players are tired from Monday and We tend to play ****e against ****e teams so...

The optimism in here is scary. We never have a good start to a season and Villa park is a nightmare. I also think, some of the players are tired from Monday and We tend to play ****e against ****e teams so...

boo down with your negativity, plenty of time for that when the L's start rolling inbut as we speak we have a 100%record this season so let's keep going haha

boo down with your negativity, plenty of time for that when the L's start rolling inbut as we speak we have a 100%record this season so let's keep going haha

If there is one thing I have learned being an Everton fan is that, I can never be too comfortable with only 1 game as a base. Everton are all about patterns.

I hope we win, because that would make my day, especialy since my best mate is a Villa fan, but I am worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back