• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soft goal to concede but they will say the same about ours. Overall decent first half. Bit concerned about the middle two- standing off as on bookings so will need to make a change I think.

I'll take that but you know we need another 2 or 3 to be a little bit comfortable. DCL causing Torres all sorts of problems. Dyche changes are key second half. I'll get Mangala on as soon as Tim starts to tire.

Massive difference is we’d belligerently dig in when taking these away leads last season. We just look so, so soft atm. Has to give any team supreme confidence when they get one back.
Still an idiotic goal to concede. Well in line with the Bornemouth goals. So Dyche and company hasnt learned anything from it.
Defensively, we're as fragile as I've seen in many a year, because I would suggest the players don't trust Keane around them and Young is... well...

Villa are a good team and are at home, and it's not if we've out played them, so they will have chances to get back in it. We need another goal!

In a strange way I think it could be better going in the half with a one goal lead rather than 2. They were always going to get one and last thing we needed was it going 2-1 in the 80th min or something. Should go out second half with full concentration now

Not enough team press, giving up
space and defending with 11 in the box like it’s the 95th minute. Emery’s team talk is going to be “keep doing the same thing and goals will come”.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back