• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• James Garner '26

• Jake O'Brien '64

• Orel Mangala '64

• Beto '81

• Lindstrom '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, I see, the other team look poor when we're winning. I'm tired of hearing that excuse.
If we want to defend this lead, we have to prepare for them in the 2nd. They were awful if you bothered to watch. They will be better and we need to be better. Both teams look sluggish so it isn’t just Villa. International break footy

No need for 2 questions. I can answer it in 1.

Michael keane
The thing is though mate and I'm no lover of Keane is that a big striker should always out jump his centre half in that situation cause he's got a running jump where the defender is jumping from a static position. Garner should have done more to stop the cross and Pickford was to close to his near post to get across. Not sure he would have anyway to be fair to him but his starting position was poor.

That photo is fowl.
Screenshot_20240415-125113.webp

Got to sort that defence out and work out if he wants to go 3 at the back and bring O'Brien on. Having Garner basically floating around doing nothing is just absolutely pathetic whwn it's such a highs stakes game of football.

We've got in some decent positions whwn we've constructed good passages together so there's chances for us, but this sitting deep whilst not tracking runners will only end one way.

Yeah garner is showing he's deffo not a RB here.

Either go three at the back get young off and pack the midfield with garner which looks the biggest danger from villa going through the centre or get Dixon on second half around 60 and switch garner around with tim or Gueye as they tire

The thing is though mate and I'm no lover of Keane is that a big striker should always out jump his centre half in that situation cause he's got a running jump where the defender is jumping from a static position. Garner should have done more to stop the cross and Pickford was to close to his near post to get across. Not sure he would have anyway to be fair to him but his starting position was poor.
Thing for me is when you look at the challange he made for the header was one of already knew he was beat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back