Match Thread Aston Villa 3-2 Everton. Saturday 14th September 17:30

Gonna get rawdogged by Onana and Co. Already picturing the no-celebration after his goal.

Will be:

Pickford
Young-Tarkowski-Keane-Mykolenko
Harrison-Aroegbunam-Gueye-McNeil
Ndiaye
DCL

But should be:

Pickford
Dixon-Tarkowski-O'Brien-Mykolenko
Garner-Aroegbunam-Gueye
Harrison-------------------------------------Ndiaye
DCL​
Yeah I'm really close to your "should be team " but I'd swap Mangala for Gana to give us a bit more legs in midfield and allow us to bring on Gana for Tim if we have anything to hang on to

However, as you say , it's nailed on that Dino will play Young, McNeil and Keane and a defeat, probably heavy ,will be inevitable

The defensive frailties we’ve shown over the last three games make it hard to envisage anything other than defeat.

Ndiaye looks like he is well suited to counter attacking football. Hope he can drive us up the pitch today and create some openings.

Fair but of the sticks to beat Dyche with, I think he has made us competitive away from home.

You're very naive.

Either that, or you're a bot to keep deflecting blame from Dyche.

As someone else already responded, the bar is too low.

Frankly he's not made us competitive away from home. How did we do last time out at Tottenham?

I think we've had less than a handful of good away results like Brighton & Brentford away (2022/23 & 23/24) which stand out, positively, as fine wins. But our away record actually is shocking. Our last away win was Burnley 16th December.

Ironically, from then, just 5 wins in the league.

Like I said, I think you're very naive.

However there seems to be a few supporters that are content with this really low bar.

I truly hope we win today not to be laughed at as we won away from home, I'm not interested in Dyche. But we, Everton, need to start picking up points. Wins.

im-tired-boss-v0-lzrlrlitfmod1.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back