Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another solid performance for James McCarthy will do the kid wonders. Very much pleased with him so far.
Gareth Barry, you've played here many times and know this pitch inside out, you can do us proud and dominate the central role.
Maybe a return to the fold for Steven Pienaar who's trained well this week, looking forward to his link up with Baines.
Mirallas and Coleman to put pressure down the right side and turn in two excellent performances
Ross Barkley will score today, I can see a goal coming from outside the box
Romelu, give it everything you've got in the first half. Put us 2-0 up and we will replace you when you're tired.
Distin, last week wasn't your best performance but don't let that hold you back, a return to your best will be much welcomed and Jags, your place isn't also guaranteed so a clean sheet at the back will be a big positive. We need more clean sheets.

3 points today will put the dog amongst the birds. Villa are woeful but they turn up when the big teams come down, so focus lads.

My team is

Howard
Coleman - Distin - Jags - Baines

Mirallas - Osman - Barry - Pienaar

Barkley
Lukaku​

Subs: Joel,Stones,Deulofeu,Alcaraz,Jelavic,Naismith,McCarthy

Sorry GoatJR , not a chance that Osman will get in the team in front of McCarthy! That would be the Moyes call and RM is much better than that!

yeah he will osman is a great player he might take him off and put macarthy on sometime

I'm going to apologise again i'm afraid Goat! Leon Osman is not and never has been a "great" player! He WAS a good player for a time and but more recently has had one good game in about every 6 or 7 that he has played. The first few games of this season, particularly v Hull last week, have highlighted the fact that any advantage he gained by having quick feet has gone! He is way too slow now, weak in the tackle (not that he was ever strong in the tackle), and gives the ball away far too much!

Definitely been a good player over the years, but "great" no I'm afraid not!

Status
Not open for further replies.