Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we might not like to admit it they’re much better than us. Better manager, good signings, pace in their side…the list goes on. Goal back from a set piece and you never know.
Worst case Dyche might see that he picked a dreadful line up and Keane gets jibbed from future teams

I'm not. Always been advocating buying a new CB

Branthwaite isn't the magic bullet mate. Watch the pelters he gets for making a mistake. He got crucified the last game he played for us and got sent off.

Not the right environment for him.

I dont remember him getting abuse for it. I remember people being miffed we didn't get a penalty before it.

We don't have the money to buy a cb. We need to work with what we've got and Branthwaite is a good cb thats better then keane and will improve.

This is where the midfield setup is very limited indeed, I'd rather keep Garner on and move him centrally and see if he can get the ball moving out wide quicker.

Ultimately this side just dosen't look like winning many games at prem level, it was only 8 wins last season of course so going to struggle to do better than that and then it's a case of how many draws can be ground out.

Why can't we beat Villa? They came back up in 2019 and we haven't recorded a single victory against them home or away in that time, when mostly they have been mid to bottom of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.