Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James McFadden ( 68" Sub )

• Ayegbeni Yakubu ( 68" Sub )

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the first time Johnson has ever come off?
YES IT IS

Our problem is that the forwards aren't being fed and with the players available to us at present can't create. It seems that 95% of all our moves break down at the crucial stage, that last pass

The commentary I'm listening to has Stan Colleymore chirping away in the back ground, now that is sad.

when is the faith in hibbert gonna run out?

I was one of his biggest fans, but as a player he hasn't developed at all in 5 years, in fact his defending has got worse and his attacking has never got better.

Howard still not playing? those who were saying wessels deserves his place were dead wrong, very very wrong.

WRONG.

TX_Bill was right, howard is one of the best keepers not just in the league but in the world, to be the USA number one is a big deal and for us to even consider to drop him is stupid.

Hibbert out, wessels bench. sorted.

I would agree with that Rob but in fairness Hibbo hasn't been the poorest player on the park today, its a toss up between Nevile and Ossie imo

We play through the middle to players feet, there is no creativity at all. No through balls, no quick feet or quick passes. Very hard for our strikers to score in this way. We need Cahill Grav and Arteta all back and as soon as possible, because thats when we look very dangerous and a great side.

We play through the middle to players feet, there is no creativity at all. No through balls, no quick feet or quick passes. Very hard for our strikers to score in this way. We need Cahill Grav and Arteta all back and as soon as possible, because thats when we look very dangerous and a great side.

Spot on(y)

barcodes win 3 - 1

Pompey winning 1 - 0

Spurs winning at Notlob 1 - 0

We ae at least showing more determination now, hopefully Faddy can get a snap shot in, saves cocking up the last ball(y)

Lots of Blues fans have left the ground for the trip home. Those remaining are cheering baines who seems to be their man of the match.

Villa broke three on two and Hibbo broke it up,

well we were never in or looked like we were going to be in that game!!!

this has got to be sorted and fast!!!!

The only thing I can say about this is that we arent nearly halfway through the season, we have some quality quality players to come back. Arteta, Vaughan, Cahill. All 3 brilliant players in my opinion. Vaughan always made best use of the [Poor language removed] that was lobbed up to him.

When we get these vital players back we can expect some fireworks, but until then we are going to have to grind out results and all the players are going to have to be at their best for us to put up a good performance.

Lets just get passed this game and gain some confidence by thrashing Sheff Wed during the week (perfect time for AJ to knock that goal tally up).

COYB!

Crap, we can take some positives away from this match though its not quite as demoralising as the Metalist result I thought Pienaar had a good game and we kept the ball on the deck for most of the match.

Hibbert also played quite well also I can't fault him on today's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back