Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James McFadden ( 68" Sub )

• Ayegbeni Yakubu ( 68" Sub )

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting us to struggle if arteta is out injured but I didnt expect it to be as poor as this. I hope moyes learn his lesson fast and turn things around. Few more performance like this and we'll be out of europe and playing catch up in the league for the rest of the season. Memories of 2005!
I agree he needs to sort it now and he will.
I was speaking to a mate of mine the other day who has connections at goodison and he reckons bt going has been a big blow to the spirit of the squad i don,t know how true that is but we are lacking spirit at the moment

I agree he needs to sort it now and he will.
I was speaking to a mate of mine the other day who has connections at goodison and he reckons bt going has been a big blow to the spirit of the squad i don,t know how true that is but we are lacking spirit at the moment

One thing he did change is the massive reduction of hoof ball. It's something we've all be screaming about and I'm glad he rectify it. However, it did not result in better performance because we lack the technical abilities in midfield to use the ball properly. Let's hope he move neville to right back at the expense of hibbert when gravesen and arteta is back.

It's about time he play VDM..... about time... !

One thing he did change is the massive reduction of hoof ball. It's something we've all be screaming about and I'm glad he rectify it. However, it did not result in better performance because we lack the technical abilities in midfield to use the ball properly. Let's hope he move neville to right back at the expense of hibbert when gravesen and arteta is back.

It's about time he play VDM..... about time... !
VDM if we are paying him get him on the pitch its payback time and boy does he owe

Games showing now here, seen the score and heard everyones opinion, will see it now for myself. Maybe I dont need to feel as worried as I've been made to feel so far :P

no i dont beleive vdm is the answer. thats just high hoping.
hes never done anything for everton and i cant see any reason why he ever will.

the answer to the wide player problem just isnt in the squad im afraid.

we just have to live in hope pienaar osman or mcfadden can raise there game a hell of a lot more.

no i dont beleive vdm is the answer. thats just high hoping.
hes never done anything for everton and i cant see any reason why he ever will.

the answer to the wide player problem just isnt in the squad im afraid.

we just have to live in hope pienaar osman or mcfadden can raise there game a hell of a lot more.
The answer my friend at the moment is a spainiard we will have to wrap up in cotton wool.
The other thing i would try is put baines on the left wing and lescott at left back bringing back stubbs i,m afraid we need his motivation.

The answer my friend at the moment is a spainiard we will have to wrap up in cotton wool.
The other thing i would try is put baines on the left wing and lescott at left back bringing back stubbs i,m afraid we need his motivation.

good call.

i can remember saying before the transfer deadline that without a doubt we would see neville or baines used in wide midfeild as we havent got enough quality cover.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,howard
........ ,yobo , stubbs , lescott
arteta ,........,....... baines
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aj , yak

fill in the blanks yourselves as im stumped.
rb- neville hibbert or jags ?
rcm - gravesen , jags or neville ?
lcm - gravesen carsley or neville ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back