Match Thread ATK Irdning v Everton Saturday 14th July 4pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffo All-Terrain Vehicle Ironing Board FC

https://atv-irdning-fussball.c.geomix-vereine.com/news/testspielkracher-282

On Saturday, 14.07 at 17:00 clock in the ATV Riesneralm Arena a friendly match between FC EVERTON and ATV MERCANDO Irdning instead. Our boys will be able to compete against T.Walcott and Co ...

At 17:00 clock in the ATV Riesneralm Arena! Look over!

369.jpg
836639FF-E514-4C26-9D99-570345E3199E.png
836639FF-E514-4C26-9D99-570345E3199E.png

This time last year, i can remember being very excited about the first pre-season friendly. We had loads of new signings and all was looking rosy. The first friendly live stream was a complete botch up and very amateurish from Everton and i ended up missing the entire first half of the game. It was fine in the 2nd half but i can remember been somewhat underwhelmed at what i was seeing on the pitch and with each pre-season friendly, that underwhelmed feeling just intensified and well we all know how last season ended up.

This season seems to be starting off quite different. Complete new management structure is in place and there seems to be a better relationship through the club team and management. There have been no signings so far but a few outgoings with more outgoings and hopefully some incomings to come. Everton are coming across more professional and communicative and sending out regular emails to official members with lots of info about how to watch the live streams etc.

I am looking forward to watching these pre-season friendlies and it will be interesting to see if things have changed under the new management and will that underwhelmed feeling rear its head again or will it be more positive with a cause for cautious optimism.

Lets see how it goes.

COYB's !!!

Should I be worried I can't seem to sign in to preseason.evertonfc.com? I'm an official member, but whenever I try to sign in, it redirects me to a holding video page without prompting for the password etc. Can anybody else log in?

Should I be worried I can't seem to sign in to preseason.evertonfc.com? I'm an official member, but whenever I try to sign in, it redirects me to a holding video page without prompting for the password etc. Can anybody else log in?
Just tried and signed in,and no problem,after buying each game few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.