Atmosphere at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like someone said, why not create a small section where fans can buy season tickets i.e. a corner in the GS where they are encouraged to sing and bring banners. Celtic done this for a section of their fans before it went tits up, but it increased the atmosphere by 100%

Why not allow flags and banners back into the ground? Genuine ones I mean, not the phoney ones like seen on the Kop supplied by the club. Wouldn't it be great to see some of those fantastic flags seen in the European away games and at our Wembley games.

I sit in the Upper Gwladys Street. Earlier this season, a lad brought a huge Belgium flag that had LUKAKU written on it. He tried to hang it over the edge of the balcony, but the steward wouldn't allow him to do it. Claimed it was blocking a sponsor hoarding.

I sit in the Upper Gwladys Street. Earlier this season, a lad brought a huge Belgium flag that had LUKAKU written on it. He tried to hang it over the edge of the balcony, but the steward wouldn't allow him to do it. Claimed it was blocking a sponsor hoarding.
Hang it over that people's club one which is up there..
Dated Moyes quote anyway..

31k for a lunchtime game that's live on normal telly in the uk..
Appalling support ?

Behave yourself.

To be fair mate i think he might have been talking about how quiet we were, ive heard worse at Goodison, didnt like hearing the boos they was going about about 5 mins before we scored the second either

The problem is that there isn't really an area specifically designed for vocal supporters where fans stand and sing for most of the games. Somebody mentioned Celtic as an example I believe we should as fans start a similar group of pressure to club to create an area for vocal supporters. The atmosphere has been terrible at home this season with the exception of Chelsea even the derby was pretty poor. The street end is to diluted with non singers who just sit there silent. Nowadays people don't even sing when the team comes out even against Bate fans sung Everton Everton Everton. Really the atmosphere at GP is awful compared to the atmosphere away from home this season. Just get rid of the sit down brigade and put them somewhere else other than GT3 and GT4.

To be fair mate i think he might have been talking about how quiet we were, ive heard worse at Goodison, didnt like hearing the boos they was going about about 5 mins before we scored the second either
What boos were they -- during the game??? Didn't even hear any at HT. Obsessiveness on here over a few knobheads out of 35,000 booing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back