Away Kit Reveal: 10/07/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Armour for me. I love Adidas, but even they seem to make generic kits now (I'd not be upset if we got them though!)

The differecne being that a generic adidas kit is still effing boss.

Adidas would be good, would love some 3 stripe kits and the leisure wear would be awesome. It wouldn't both me if we basically had the same kit as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, just in blue with our badge

Adidas would be good, would love some 3 stripe kits and the leisure wear would be awesome. It wouldn't both me if we basically had the same kit as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, just in blue with our badge

Bayern do always have lovely kits and as you say Adidas leisure wears awesome. Just anything except Le Coq (their last stuff was awful in my opinion), Nike and Umbro. So. Plenty of scope there! I trust a savvy business guy like Mosh will get us out of this insanely not very profitable contract with Kitbag asap. (compared to other teams and the money they rake in)

in the teaser video the OS put you could hear someone mention they like how they've used the tower in it so it's definitely not the kit we're going to see shortly
They say in the article that it has an "understated pattern" on the front of the kit which I'm guessing is the tower from the teaser. The shade of grey might be slightly off but the design matches with what West Ham have got and that site is almost never wrong.

Agreed and it is the only major traditional brand we've never had. How I'd love ipswich's kit with o course the Everton badge, that would quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back