Away Kit Reveal: 10/07/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not real ffs
It's a wind up

looks like it was ripped from FIFA, surprisingly that's how a lot of kits get out before time. As soon as the FIFA demo/sourcecode hits the PCmarket this stuff gets out, since the guys at EA needs the kits in time to incorporate into the game.

looks like it was ripped from FIFA, surprisingly that's how a lot of kits get out before time. As soon as the FIFA demo/sourcecode hits the PCmarket this stuff gets out, since the guys at EA needs the kits in time to incorporate into the game.
Not long to wait
If I'm wrong stick custard on my humble pie
But I'm sure we've been slower off the mark with home and away kits before and console games have managed to incorporate them in time for release

If that's the case wouldn't the 3rd kit have leaked too?

If that's the case wouldn't the 3rd kit have leaked too?

Depends, they can't add stuff before they have the design. All i know is that EA gets the designs in house as fast as possible in order to have all their renderings done as early as possible.

Depends, they can't add stuff before they have the design. All i know is that EA gets the designs in house as fast as possible in order to have all their renderings done as early as possible.
Well obviously but if it was ripped from FIFA disk then they'd all be on there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back