Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheEsk has put his ITK on the line in the next 24 hours. Please be true.

Everton have delayed signings in the past for all manner of bizarre things (didn't Jelavic go back to the hotel to get changed before signing?). Bit harsh to hold him to something completely outside of his control. Hope everyone bows down though if he's on the money AGAIN here.

Bit of a bad way to put it, I meant he hasn't put is ITKness on the line. They guy is nice enough to give us bits he may have heard. Not putting anything on the line

You're not wrong mate, something could always come up in the news and the Blues want to give it another day to announce so they have the news cycle.

Bit of a bad way to put it, I meant he hasn't put is ITKness on the line. They guy is nice enough to give us bits he may have heard. Not putting anything on the line

He is nice enough yeah, but if he's not signed by friday then he's like the other thousand people on twitter who seem to know whats happening.

i watched this guy live at least 20 times and i say this because i know him . and you guys never seen him play you whant him because hes popular thats my opion

@TheEsk has put his ITK on the line in the next 24 hours. Please be true.
at the end of the dayh mate Esk tells us what he knows.

you choose to believe him and be fine about everything. Or you don't believe him and fill up the manager forum for 2 months on how martinez is going to relegate us, for example.

He isn't claiming to be in the know, he claims he has been told, just like anyone else can do. if it turns out true then great, if not then he isn't directly feeding us the news like he has a family member working in the board room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back