Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen him once.
And he was rubbish mate.

I do however trust that Ronald Koeman knows more about him than me like.

He is rubbish. He's like a rubbish Fellaini. He just runs about a lot and stands on people more than Miralles does. Waste of money if you ask me.

i watched this guy live at least 20 times and i say this because i know him . and you guys never seen him play you whant him because hes popular thats my opion

I've seen him live 78 times, I fly to Russia just to personally watch him dominate. I also ask him about his barber as I would like to recreate his marvellous flock.

He said he doesn't know you though.

Mane though?

i meant i watch it from tv but live not youtube clips or something like that. but yet people are trolling me .high quality community just troll a person who has a opion

i meant i watch it from tv but live not youtube clips or something like that. but yet people are trolling me .high quality community just troll a person who has a opion

Not trolling you mate, its just....well, we have an experienced football coach and a load of scouts who have shown a lot of interest in this lad, and scouted him for quite a while with some preparing to pay in excess of £100k week to secure his services.......or you, who has watched him 20 times on the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back