Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
where you from mate? I can speak Scouse, Wool and have a GCSE grade C in German if you need me to translate for you.

who would you sign mate if you had 30m to spend on a midfielder?
i can speak english fluently as i need to speak in order to do my job but the thing is my grammar is not the best

i meant i watch it from tv but live not youtube clips or something like that. but yet people are trolling me .high quality community just troll a person who has a opion

i like to watch the games in english plus in turkey theres only 3 channel giving all spanish english italian leagues so its hard to watch everton vs sunderland the channels choosing popular teams game

Strange that your able to watch so much of the Russian league in Turkey, yet struggle to get to see premier league games.

Which one of the 3 channels that shows the English, Spanish or Italian leagues also shows the Russian league that you have claimed to watch mate?

Strange that your able to watch so much of the Russian league in Turkey, yet struggle to get to see premier league games.

Which one of the 3 channels that shows the English, Spanish or Italian leagues also shows the Russian league that you have claimed to watch mate?
cmon man dont be so idiot theres no russian league in tv i watch it from internet plus i barely open TV just for big games at premier league

theres few good lads but other than that i think its (just like you trolled me in your last post)
It is a bit of fun mate. If you can't have a bit of fun between members on here without any animosity then the site may as well shut down :)

Just laughing with you, not at you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back