Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately I would say city are that step up from us at the moment, but in a couple of years hopefully will be a different story
No, No it won't in Sky's eyes.....we are left to our own. In my eyes and every evertonian's we are huge and always will be...Moshi money won't change that coz were still top 8 in monetary sense. Sky base football on viewing figures alone...it's how every channel / Station's success is valued. I'm just happy being an Evertonian... the rest is time sensitive pap

This is turnin into the negativity thread. Because we haven't signed these players yet? Look posters who know they're stuff have said Theyl sign just be patient aye.

Every time I log in your all arguin ffs.

There are too many posts for so little news, yes. Transfers can take times and even when they look sure to happen, something changes. Happens to the best of 'em, not just Everton.

This is turnin into the negativity thread. Because we haven't signed these players yet? Look posters who know they're stuff have said Theyl sign just be patient aye.

Every time I log in your all arguin ffs.
Taking turns on here pal having a go at each other. Joke! Some spending to much time on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back