Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp
What position would you actually be happy to see him starting for us in mate, honestly he isn't good enough

What position would you actually be happy to see him starting for us in mate, honestly he isn't good enough

I said he's fine back up, not good enough to start.

I'd like to see him, when on the pitch, as an attacking central midfielder, or a box to box central midfielder. Not on the wing, and none of this defensive midfielder, deep lying play maker rubbish either.

Use his strengths; Energy, and lots of it, as well as the ability to pick up the ball and spread the play.

Of course I think we should aim to do better, but he is someone who I think we should replace next summer.

Chelsea rumours are worrying me, just want him signed, not at all bothered regarding Mata as I only see him staying at Man United or coming to us.

Is this guy actually any good? I can't recall seeing him much. The fact that he's at Zenit would suggest to me he's a bit of a mercenary? Is that fair comment? If so, is he a good mercenary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back