Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoli continues to be focussed on finding the right midfielder for Sarri's squad. The partenopei have raised their bid for Axel Witsel after Everton had issues with the player, the Belgian midfielder is also tempted by the possibility of joining Chelsea

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...for-witsel-while-making-progress-for-pereyra/

Napoli competes with Chelsea & Everton for Witsel while making progress for Pereyra

Napoli continues to be focussed on finding the right midfielder for Sarri's squad. The partenopei have raised their bid for Axel Witsel after Everton had issues with the player, the Belgian midfielder is also tempted by the possibility of joining Chelsea. Napoli also continues to work on signing Pereyra, the negotiation with Juventus is progressing very well, there were some very recent contacts between the parties. Marotta and De Laurentiis will soon discuss the final details of the transfer. Napoli is shopping for a midfielder both in Italy and abroad.

Weren't we linked with him when DM was boss (title not tag) and then he literally gbh'd some guy (in a game)?
Going by 'social media' !! Napoli are are after him, his agent reckons because the 'hand of god' played for them and CL next season means he should go there?
Might be wrong but if its the same player and the prices quoted (£20mill +) for a player nearly out of contract are right, then maybe swerve this?

Everton had issues meaning its off?..

I think it's just the Italian's trying to squeeze out non-Pogba news.

Our fans clamour to anything with the words Witsel or Mata in at the minute, will drive clicks. (Trust me, I know)

Esk has said he's ours so I'm not worried. Just posting the link to the quotes to the previous post.

I think it's just the Italian's trying to squeeze out non-Pogba news.

Our fans clamour to anything with the words Witsel or Mata in at the minute, will drive clicks. (Trust me, I know)

Esk has said he's ours so I'm not worried. Just posting the link to the quotes to the previous post.
Proper heartbreaking if he doesn't come after being told he's ours. No need to worry though we'll find a suitable backup if we're left in that situation.

Weren't we linked with him when DM was boss (title not tag) and then he literally gbh'd some guy (in a game)?
Going by 'social media' !! Napoli are are after him, his agent reckons because the 'hand of god' played for them and CL next season means he should go there?
Might be wrong but if its the same player and the prices quoted (£20mill +) for a player nearly out of contract are right, then maybe swerve this?

ouch

Anyone know about the Witsel picture earlier ? Arriving in merseyside for a medical ? Or was it just a recycled photo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back