Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Axel Witsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not going to sign today Axel then you know what you can do you can do one because we don't need players who don't want to play for the club if you wanted to be here yous be here already not having no mercenaries in my great club I only want players willing to die for the cause like Hibbo he'd run through brick walls for us so do one Axel and take your Fellaini rip off wig with you.
Punctuation would have helped here mate!!

If Napoli increase THEIR offer I think it is probably to do with Witsel's agent playing brinkmanship with us knowing, we have a bit of cash to splash.
If that is the case I for one would be happy for The Koe to drop it and look elsewhere . It's stillveatlybenough in the window .

There's no way of knowing if there's any substance in the stories that are posted
The express have a story based on the video of Koeman saying it's possible from GOT for example! And that's an example were they have not just made it up. They have based that on something.... Not a very good something, but something.

The express have a story based on the video of Koeman saying it's possible from GOT for example! And that's an example were they have not just made it up. They have based that on something.... Not a very good something, but something.

I don't suggest we are not in for him mate

You can't just dismiss every story that comes out suggesting he could go elsewhere as "Jarg"

I don't suggest we are not in for him mate

You can't just dismiss every story that comes out suggesting he could go elsewhere as "Jarg"

Neither can you basically post every story with even a hint that mata or witsel could go elsewhere and instantly seem to give it credence no matter the source like some seem to be doing mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back